Any health professional should have knowledge in the environment of the exercise and its indications to improve physical condition, help prevent and treat certain pathologies and chronic diseases.
However to be able to mark your objectives it is important to apply an objective method that adapts to your field of action, the environment in which you work and that is viable.
Juan Castellano's method stands out for the following aspects:
• Uses a simple and fast clinical approach
• It focuses first on making understand the most relevant aspects for the health of each individual that are the causes of dysfunctions and / or pathologies.
• It uses a close and adapted communication to each person without many technicalities and always in a positive concept.
• Resolves what the patient understands as a problem, converting it into an opportunity to improve health.
• The program offered is clear and structured, accessible with possible goals and objectives.
• Offers immediate results.
Stability re-training targets both the local and global stability systems. Activation of the local stability system to increase muscle stiffness along with functional low-load integration in the neutral joint position controls segmental or articular give.
Global muscle retraining is required to correct multisegmental or myofascial dysfunction in terms of controlling the site and direction of load that relates to provocation.
1. Learn the strategy to train low-load recruitment to control and limit motion at the site of pathology.
2. Actively move the adjacent restriction, regain through range control of motion with the global stability muscles and regain sufficient extensibility in the global mobility muscles to allow normal function.
The program Developed by Juan Castellano show clinical protocols applied to the recovery of strength, mobility and joint stability based at motor learning of the patient's , body positions and basic movements that are key to the resolution of the dysfunctions and pathologies.
This corresponds to making up to 150 minutes / week of physical activity.
Muscular strength and endurance has been the traditional black spot from the perspective of health and yet it may be the most important point to work on in the prescription of physical exercise. Scientific studies have shown that high levels of muscle strength are associated with lower metabolic risk, decreased mortality, fewer episodes of cardiovascular disease, lower risk of developing functional limitations and non-fatal diseases.
There are no differences in carrying out activities of one kind or another if the criteria of duration, intensity and frequency of the activity are maintained. They should simply be adapted to the physical characteristics of the individual, attend to their interest in the activity, enjoyment provided, time available and access to necessary equipment and facilities.
Following these premises, exercise programs in general should be focused mainly on the meters most related to health:
Learn in this section how to dose the intensity, duration and frequency of exercise and how to add to this the level of daily physical activity so as not to fall short or go over the proper dose.